Why Should You Work with Scribe?
We’re recognized as one of the best companies to work with in America.
#2 Best Companies to Work for in Texas
#2 Best Places to Work in Central Texas
#1 Top Company Culture in America
#20 Best Small & Medium Workplaces in USA
We care the most about what matters most: People.
We aren’t a hip startup that offers frivolous benefits like ping pong tables and kegs on tap in the office. We are a company that puts a strong focus on holistic wellness, growth, and security, so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Here are just some of our benefits we offer to all full-time Tribe members starting on day 1*:
- 100% Scribe paid health, dental, & vision for Tribe Members
- Option to add spouse and dependents
- Health savings accounts
- 100% Scribe paid basic Short & Long-Term Disability, Life, and Personal Accident Insurance
- On-time direct deposit pay 🙂
- Immediate access to 401k
- Free book benefit*
- Results-Based Bonus: Scribe’s success is directly related to the results of the Tribe, that’s why every time Scribe achieves our revenue and profit margin goals, all Tribe members are eligible to earn a Results-Based Bonus*!
- No questions asked emergency loans
- Financial planning services
- Tuition & educational reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance
- Fully transparent company financials
*Eligible after specific tenure date
Holidays, PTO, Parental Leave, Schedule
- 6 weeks of paid time off a year completely off the grid, which includes 20 days of PTO, 7 paid holidays, and the entire week between Christmas Eve & New Years
- Parental Leave: Additional weeks of PTO at 100% salary for new birth and adoptive parents
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work from our office, your home, or wherever you’re comfortable
Open Career Opportunities
You in? Awesome. There are two ways you can join our team:
as a full-time tribe member (in Austin) or as a freelancer (remote).
Don’t See Your Dream Job?
Join our Careers List. We’ll send an update about once per month.
Sign Up for New Role Notifications
Get an email every time we open a new role (about 1x per month).